Home > Education > Brewing Guide
HOW TO BREW FAIRLAND COFFEE
- For the best results, grind your coffee within 15 minutes before you plan to start brewing. Try using a burr or mill grinder so that your grounds stay a consistent size for optimal brewing.
- Start with cold crisp filtered or bottled water and add in a about two tablespoons per six ounces of water, more or less depending on your strength preference.
- Never reuse old coffee grounds to make coffee. You’ve already extracted the flavors from the beans, so trying to reuse them will not result in the same delicious flavors from the first brew.
- Remember to make sure your equipment is thoroughly cleaned before and after each time you brew.
- Try to avoid distilled or softened water.
Copyright © Fairland Coffee Inc. 2017. All Rights Reserved.